Monday, September 30, 2013

iPhones, Tweets, and Rude People

Hey all. I haven't been able to post much because of school starting and stuff. I recently went to oregon to go drop my brother off at college. It poured like there was no tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the entire state of Oregon should be flooded by now. Anyways, I have been watching this absolutely hilarious show on youtube called "The Most Popular Girls in School". I highly suggest it. It's amazing. Here is the link to the first episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-STtD96doeo
I also recently (by recently I mean 2 hours ago) cracked my iphone screen. I asked my mom to pick me up a bumper case from the Apple store today. She got it and before she could give it to me, I accidentally dropped my screen STRAIGHT ON THE DAMN GROUND. I can still use it and stuff, but every time I text, I can feel tiny shards of glass working their way deeply into my fingers. Those little shits. The more I think about it, the more I realize that Apple probably makes all of their money off of new iPhones because their's shattered. In fact, after I shattered my phone, I tweeted "Just cracked my iPhone screen... Didn't see that one coming." I haven't gotten any favorites or retweets yet.... I swear if I could retweet myself, I could. The only tweet I've gotten favorited lately is when I wrote how a boy called me unattractive... He compared my looks to the Lakers basketball team. He later told me that they sucked this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment